Secure Your Spot in the 2024 Policy Priorities Document
AZDIC is compiling its 2024 Policy Priorities Document. This crucial document serves as a guide for congressional members, staff, and other stakeholders, outlining the top priorities of Arizona's defense industry, installations, and the industries that depend on them.
Submission form must:
- Be received no later than COB December 8th
- Include a short boilerplate on your company/organization
- Provide a detailed description of relevant policy/topics your organization wants to advocate for or against
- List all target meetings/individuals you would like us to priorities for our DC Fly In
- Be attached as a Word document or submitted in the free-form field below
- Average between 300-500 words
If you have any questions or would like to talk about confidential priorities that cannot be shared in the overall document but that you would like to leverage AZDIC support on, please contact AZDIC at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Complete this web submission form to secure your spot in this highly influential 2024 Policy Priorities document. Responses should be detailed, thorough, and concise. If there are multiple priorities, list each priority within a single submission. Please also make sure to reference any existing legislation where necessary. You can refer to our 2023 document for examples.